All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Dickinson has written a scholarly, accessible, and up-to-date introduction to the prehistoric civilizations of Greece. The Aegean Bronze Age, the long period from roughly 3000 to 1000 BC, saw the rise and fall of the Mian and Mycenaean civilizations. The cultural history of the region emerges through a series of thematic chapters that treat settlement, ecomy, crafts, exchange and foreign contact (particularly with the civilizations of the Near East), and religion and burial customs. Students and teachers will welcome this book, but it will also provide the ideal companion for amateur archaeologists visiting the Aegean.
- Author(s)Oliver Dickinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/1994
- Series TitleCambridge World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note131 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byNorman Yoffee,Susan E. Alcock,Tom Dillehay,Steven Shennan,Carla M. Sinopoli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.