All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive and cross-curricular look at scientific inventions. In this series, each title explores the principal of one life changing invention, and traces its story from conception and prototypes, to revisions and the modern day.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history. Louise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTales of Invention
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)KJA Artists
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8-10 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.