All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps African American who are researching their family history. This book describes cultural and historical identities and help in understanding of the events, which shape our families' values, beliefs, and attitudes.
- Author(s)Roland Barksdale-Hall
- PublisherAmber Communications Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmber Communications Group, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.