CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the thesis that civic cynicism in African countries is a major obstacle to the consolidation of democracy, and that the African press should address the problem t just among leaders, but also among the general populace.
- Author BiographyMINABERE IBELEMA is Associate Professor of Communication Studies, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
- Author(s)Minabere Ibelema
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.