All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStanley s t the only flat one!When a flat skull is discovered in Africa, Stanley Lambchop decides to travel there with his brother, Arthur, and their father, George. Maybe studying the skull will give them clues to Stanley's flatness. But once in Africa, the Lambchops are in for more adventure than they bargained for. From lions to zebras to elephants, it's the safari of a lifetime!
- Author(s)Jeff Brown
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFlat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Macky Pamintuan
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.