All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Afro-Cuban Handbook is brimming with history and tation on most of the traditional percussion genres of the Afro-Cuban cultural legacy. Written for the advanced player, its components are designed to unmask the mystery of Latin percussion and reveal these dynamic rhythms in full clarity. Students of all types of percussion would benefit greatly for many years from a review of The Afro-Cuban Handbook.
- Author BiographyJaver Diaz is a percussionist living in New York City. He has played with Diana Ross, Gladys Knight, Pedro Martinez, Sean Kingston, Edmar Castaneda and the Ara Oko Folkloric Group. He has performed in several Broadway productions including, The Lion King and Tarzan. Mr. Diaz is well versed in the Classical Percussion genre and has appeared with several orchestras and chamber music groups. He has lectured on Afro-Cuban percussion at The Juilliard School in New York, Paws Music Institute in Los Angeles, the Peabody Conservatory in Baltimore and at New York Univerisity. He recieved his B.M. from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles and his M.M. from The Juilliard School, New York.
- Author(s)Javier Diaz
- PublisherPaws Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaws Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.