Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.46Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by book-a-brac
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen dissatisfied shopper Marsha White tries to return a purchase to the eighteenth floor of a department store, she is surprised to find out that such floor exists. Feeling faint, she lies down in the store manager's office and wakes up, hours later, after the store has closed for the night. Wandering the dark and empty store, Marsha hears voices calling her to the eighteenth floor as her unusual shopping trip continues in a very unexpected way.
- Author BiographyRod Serling worked as a writer and producer in television, and won the most Emmy awards for dramatic writing in television history. He wrote over seventy-five episodes of The Twilight Zone series, for which he won two of his Emmys. Rod was also the show's creator, host and narrator. Mark Kneece has written stories for Hellraiser (Marvel/Epic), Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (DC Comics), The Spirit: New Adventures and Tarzan. Rebekah Isaacs is also the illustrator of The Wright Brothers which she completed while at the Savannah College of Art and Design, where she received her BFA in Sequential Art.
- Author(s)Mark Kneece,Rod Serling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleThe Twilight Zone
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebekah Isaacs
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.