All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt s 1955, and Benjamin Burrows and Janie Scott are trying to live a safe, rmal life in America. It s t easy, when they have the power to prevent nuclear disaster, and sinister forces are circling. Soon the advice of a mysterious, unscrupulous magician propels Janie and Benjamin into danger, and toward the land of the dead. Meanwhile, their friend Jin Lo washes up on a remote island where an American spy is stationed, and finds herself on the trail of a deadly threat in China. But she s on the other side of the world how can Janie and Benjamin reach her? The triumphant finale in the trilogy that began with Maile Meloy s bestselling, critically acclaimed The Apothecary, and continued in its captivating sequel, The Apprentices, The After-Room is full of enchantment and heart, with Ian Schoenherr s stunning illustrations throughout. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMaile Meloy is the award-winning author of The Apothecary and The Apprentices, as well as four books for adults: the short story collections Both Ways Is the Only Way I Want It and Half in Love, and the novels Liars and Saints and A Family Daughter. You can visit Maile at www.mailemeloy.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Maile Meloy
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleApothecary
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byCristin Milioti
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.