The Aftershock Investor: A Crash Course in Staying Afloat in a Sinking Economy by Cindy S. Spitzer, David Wiedemer, Robert A. Wiedemer (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors who accurately predicted the domi fall of the conjoined real estate, stock, and private debt bubbles that led to the financial crisis of 2008, comes the definitive guide to protection and profit in 2013 and beyond. Based on the authors' unmatched track record of accurate predictions in their three landmark books, America s Bubble Ecomy, Aftershock, and Aftershock Second Edition, this new book offers what readers have been clamouring for: a detailed guide to how to survive and thrive in the next global money meltdown. Entirely updated with three new chapters, plus more actionable insights and detailed advice, The Aftershock Investor second edition spells out clearly and concisely exactly what smart investors need to kw right w, before the worldwide Aftershock hits. Specifically, readers will discover that * This so-called ecomic recovery is 100% fake (see new Chapter 1) * And is working to temporarily support our multibubble ecomy (Chapter 2) * Based on massive money printing that will only make our problem even worse later (Chapter 3) * When mounting future inflation and climbing interest rates will inevitably push us over the Market Cliff (new Chapter 4) * Going over the Market Cliff will surprise most conventional investors (Chapter 5), * Crash the stock market (Chapter 6) * Diminish bonds (Chapter 7) * Depress real estate (Chapter 8) * Threaten insurance and annuities (Chapter 9) * And make gold and other precious metals soar (Chapter 10) * If you can keep your job or business before and during the Aftershock (Chapter 11) * And be smart about spending, savings, and debt (new Chapter 12) * You can learn w how to best protect your retirement (Chapter 13) * And most importantly, how to defend yourself and your assets with an invative, actively managed Aftershock investment portfolio (Chapter 14) Before it's too late.
- Author BiographyDAVID WIEDEMER, PhD, is a world leader in macroevolutionary economic analysis. His work in information dynamics, technological evolution, and economic history forms the basis for the predictions in the Aftershock series of books. Dr. Wiedemer is the Chief Economist for Absolute Investment Management. He is also a Portfolio Manager for the Aftershock Strategies Mutual Fund (SHKNX). Dr. Wiedemer holds a doctorate in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. ROBERT A. WIEDEMER is a Managing Director of Absolute Investment Management, a macro-focused money management firm that is in alignment with the macroeconomic analysis and perspective of Aftershock. He is also a Portfolio Manager for the Aftershock Strategies Mutual Fund (SHKNX). Mr. Wiedemer holds an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. CINDY S. SPITZER is an award-winning author who has collaborated on more than two dozen books, including Chicken Soup for the Soul, Buy and Hold is Dead (Again), and America's Bubble Economy. Ms. Spitzer is President of Aftershock Consultants, a consulting firm that provides support and insights to hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses worldwide, based on the macroeconomic ideas in Aftershock.
- Author(s)Cindy S. Spitzer,David Wiedemer,Robert A. Wiedemer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.