All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoodTrients, originated by Grace O, is a unique program supported by current research that positions food as an anti-aging strategy for achieving sustainable health. A FoodTrient is her name for the natural anti-aging properties of food. Delicious foods and rejuvenating nutrients combine to create Aging GRACEfully Cookbook, a collection of enticing and urishing recipes that promote health and well-being for a joyful and sustainable life. The recipes are built on the foundations of modern scientific research and ancient kwledge of medicinal herbs and natural ingredients from cultures all around the world. There are many books about super foods and supplements, but few provide at-a-glance guides in each recipe detailing key ingredients and how they increase health and longevity. Grace O's cookbook focuses on five categories of FoodTrient that are essential to healthful living: Antioxidant: Prevents and repairs oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals Anti-inflammatory: Reduce inflammatory process in cells, tissues, and blood vessels, helping to slow aging and reduce risk of long-term disease Immunity Boosters: Support the body's resistance to infection and strengthen immune vigilance and response Mind and Beauty: Enhancers that encourage vibrant skin and hair and improve mood and mental agility Disease-Preventing: Reduces risk factors for common degenerative and age-related diseases These sixty-six beautifully illustrated recipes incorporate all the ingredients you need to look and feel younger, t only on the inside but also on the outside. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyGrace O has been cooking and baking professionally all of her adult life. As a young adult in Southeast Asia, she managed her family's cooking school and eventually opened three restaurants. Grace has worked more than twenty years in the health-care industry and is the owner and CEO of three senior living facilities in California. She lives in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Olwen M. Grace
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note52 color photos
- Weight1014 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.