All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times bestselling author of The Potter's Field, the fourteenth mystery in Andrea Camilleri's savagely funny (The New York Times Book Review) Inspector Montalba seriesThe day after a storm floodsVigata, Inspector Montalba encounters a strange, bedraggled woman who expresses interest in a certain yacht scheduled to dock that afteron. Not long after she's gone, the crew of the yacht reports having found a dinghy in the port, and within it, a disfigured corpse. Also at anchor is an eighty-five-foot luxury boat with a somewhat shady crew. Both boats will have to stay inVigatauntil the investigation is over the unidentified man was poisoned, it seems. Based on the information and misinformation the mysterious woman shared with him, Montalba begins to think the occupants of the yacht just might kw a little more about the man's death than they're letting on.
- Author BiographyAndrea Camilleriis the bestselling author of the popular Inspector Montalbano mystery series, as well as historical novels that take place in nineteenth-century Sicily. He lives in Rome. Stephen Sartarelli(translator) is an award-winning translator and poet. He lives in France.
- Author(s)Andrea Camilleri
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byMr Stephen Sartarelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.