Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJun Nakayama was a silent film star in the early days of Hollywood but, by 1964, he finds himself living in complete obscurity - until young writer Nick Bellinger tracks him down for an interview. When Bellinger reveals that he has written a screenplay with Nakayama in mind, Jun is intrigued by the possibilty of returning to the big screen. But he begins to worry that someone might delve too deeply into the past and uncover the events that led to the abrupt end of his career in 1922. These events include the changing social and racial tides in California and an unsolved murder.
- Author BiographyNina Revoyr was born in Tokyo to a Japanese mother and a Polish-American father, and grew up in Japan, Wisconsin, and Los Angeles. She is the author of two previous novels, The Necessary Hunger and Southland, which was a BookSense 76 pick and won the Ferro Grumley and Lambda Literary Awards.
- Author(s)Nina Revoyr
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight337 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.