All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionBy the year 2123, nearly thirty-million American males all share the name Calvin Eisenberg. A century earlier, in the year 2047, an object appears without sound, without any witnesses, and without any warning. Through a later confession, it is revealed that a human perished in the object and his name was Calvin Eisenberg. Few details are released regarding the object but speculation runs rampant. Theories all begin to point towards one defined possibility; that of time travel. Soon, time-travel hysteria takes grip of the nation. Wanting their children to succeed and become the 'one' Calvin Eisenberg who travels back in time, millions of parents rename their children. The workforce is flooded with Eisenbergs. Colleges of Engineering cant support the sheer volumes of applicants. Everybody has the same end goal - to be THE Calvin Eisenberg. But what happens when you are born into poverty? What happens when you have little education and relative work experience? When you are simply one of millions of other Calvin Eisenbergs, you are left with one of two options: fade into obscurity like so many others, or take what is rightfully your own. For Calvin V. Eisenberg from Raleigh, North Carolina, the choice becomes clear. History has selected him to become the one who travels back in time and he will go to any lengths to ensure it.
- Author BiographyAndrew Bellamy is a first-time fiction author who was born and raised in north central Ohio. With an Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering, he has spent the past eleven years working with everything from industrial power supplies to vehicle wire harnesses. His previous literary work includes technical articles in magazines and online pieces regarding topics such as electromagnetics and repairing electronics. Throughout this, though, his true passion has always been to tell a story through writing. He currently lives near Columbus, Ohio with his wife, two kids, a cat named Nooches, and a dog named Tucker.
- Author(s)Andrew Bellamy
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.