All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'How are you?' said Mathieu. 'I thought you were dead.' Following a Parisian philosophy teacher through the cafes and bars of Montparnasse over two days in the sweltering summer of 1938, Sartre's searing vel explores what it truly means to be free.
- Author BiographyPhilosopher, novelist, playwright and polemicist, Jean-Paul Sartre is thought to have been the central figure in post-war European culture and political thinking. His most well-known works, all of which are published by Penguin, include THE AGE OF REASON, NAUSEA and IRON IN THE SOUL.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Sartre
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePocket Penguins
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.