All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive, succinct - and provocative - overview of the last five decades of US foreign policy, Gabriel Kolko gives special emphasis to the period since 2000. Kolko argues that, as dangerous as the Cold War era was, we face far more instability and unpredictability w; the international environment is qualitatively more precarious than ever. Ranging from the Vietnam War to the war in Iraq, he critically appraises US responses to a world of complex new challenges. The result is a book with a unique voice. Sure to capture the attention of readers concerned with the troubled world we live in, The Age of War will also stimulate classroom discussion, serving as a powerful pedagogical tool.
- Author BiographyGabriel Kolko is Distinguished Research Professor Emeritus at York University in Toronto. He is author of more than a dozen widely acclaimed books, including Century of War: Politics, Conflicts, and Society Since 1914 and Anatomy of a War: Vietnam, the United States, and the Modern Historical Experience.
- Author(s)Gabriel Kolko
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.