All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAge of the [Train]: the Development of Train [Travel] Through the Ages charts the history of the beautiful machine which, more than any other form of [transport], changed the face of the world we live in today. From the origins of train travel in the seventeenth century to the atmospheric glorious age of [steam], to the [high-speed] [electric trains] of today, beautiful photographs, facsimile documents and concise authoritative text make this book an appealing package for both rail enthusiasts and those interested in general social history.
- Author BiographyPhilip Marsh is deputy editor of The Railway Magazine, which has the largest circulation of all magazines in the field. He is also a freelance journalist and writer. He lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Philip Marsh
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width245 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.