Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary overview of the aging lung, written by the main researchers in the field. Current physiological, cellular and molecular understanding of how the lungs age and the relationship to age-associated lung diseases will be presented. The contents are aimed at a broad audience of scientists and clinicians with an interest in the respiratory system, pathogenesis of age-associated lung diseases and clinical implications.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight953 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPatty J. Lee,Richard Bucala
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.