All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContrary to what many perceive, the AF has been in the business of environmental quality since day one. However, only recent successes have received significant attention. Today's Air Force Environmental Quality Program is the product of an evolution which began almost 50 years ago when the AF became a separate Service. The ceaseless efforts of countless AF civil engineers and planners led to ermous advances and to the AF's emergence as a leader in the field, t only within the DOD, but throughout the United States and even the world. However, AF leaders are guilty of t adequately documenting these accomplishments.This report provides, for the first time, a historical document outlining achievements that clearly demonstrate the AF commitment to environmental quality. The report's focus is two-fold: first, it documents the evolution of the program since its beginning in the late 1940s; and second, it highlights AF successes in the cleanup of past hazardous contamination, compliance with current environmental laws, stewardship of natural and cultural resources, and prevention of future environmental pollution.
- Author(s)Bobbie L Griffin
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.