All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis research paper provides an examination of the USAF's effort to operationalize the air operations center (AOC). First, it provides a contextual discussion of the Expeditionary Air Force (EAF) Command and Control Architecture, Command and Control (C2), and the relationship between information and intelligence as they relate to the AOC. Second, It addresses organizing, training, and equipping the AOC.
- Author(s)Parker W Northrup
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.