All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an illustrated guide to trapping, identifying and quantifying airborne biological particles such as fungus, plant spores and pollen. Including a comprehensive review of what is in the air and detailing the historical development of theories leading to modern aerobiology, the book explains the fundamental processes behind airborne dispersal and techniques used to sample, identify and quantify biological particles. Includes photographs and 9 colour reproductions of paintings of airborne particles.
- Author(s)Jonathan S. West,Maureen E. Lacey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight423 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.