All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEncompassing the entire range of the director's career-from early influences and silent films to his decade-long television show and cameos in nearly every feature-this is a comprehensive overview of cinema's ultimate showman. A detailed and lively look at the director's work, The Alfred Hitchcock Encyclopedia will be of interest to cinema-studies professors and undergraduates, as well as the master of suspense's devoted fans.
- Author BiographyStephen Whitty is an award-winning, nationally syndicated journalist for The Star-Ledger / Newhouse Newspapers. He reviews over 200 films a year, conducts filmmaker interviews, and writes weekly pieces on cinema history. Whitty is the current chair of the New York Film Critics Circle, which annually bestows one of the most prestigious film awards of the year.
- Author(s)Stephen Whitty
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note23 black & white halftones
- Weight1321 g
- Width186 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.