All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly recommended by the Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, this comprehensive, self-contained treatment of group rings was written by an authority on the subject. Suitable for graduate students, it was hailed by the Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society as a majestic account...encyclopedic and lucid. 1985 edition.
- Author(s)Donald S. Passman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.