Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mrbooksywooksy
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recipe book for foodies, practical cooks and gossips alike. The legendary Alice B Toklas Cookbook is a collection of some of the brightest ideas for preparing delicious meals as well as a rich mine of stories about the best-kwn artists and writers living in mid-twentieth-century France. Here we find everything from good old-fashioned salade nicoise to the intriguingly named Custard Josephine Baker, Sea Bass for Picasso and the famous recipe for Hashish Fudge. Alice B Toklas led an extraordinary life on her travels through Europe with her lover Gertrude Stein, the American writer and art collector. It is really here, in this collection of recipes gathered over 25 years, that the atmosphere of Bohemian France comes alive.
- Author(s)Alice B. Toklas
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25ill.
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sir Francis Rose
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.