All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn adventure that will kck your socks off! Hank, Hector, and Henry Hooligan are fun-loving, go-cart racing, up-for-anything boys. When the school bully, Rock, challenges the Hooligans to a go-cart race down Dead Man s Hill, the last thing anyone expects to see is a huge, blobby, purple alien in the middle of the road. Luckily Hoolie isn t a dangerous alien. He s friendly (if a bit smelly), and he eats clothes (particularly socks). He even has a cool compartment in his belly that can somehow hold all kinds of neat gizmos and gadgets. But when a team of mysterious strangers dressed in black and who call themselves Animal Control arrive, the Hooligan boys kw their new friend is in danger. Can the Hooligan boys stand up to Rock, help Hoolie earn his extraterrestrial space scout merit badges, and protect him until he find his way home? Or will Animal Control capture him first?
- Author BiographyBrandon Dorman is the illustrator of theNew York Timesbestselling Fablehaven series. He and his wife, Emily, have three children and live in Washington, where he enjoys working as a freelance illustrator. His work has appeared in children's books and on numerous covers, including the series for Pingo, The Candy Shop War, and Janitors.
- Author(s)Brandon Dorman
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHoolie and the Hooligans
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.