All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of creating a favourable impression is hard to overstate in all walks of life - in business it's vital to achieve strategic goals. Customers, journalists, bloggers, investors, governments and other groups are all important stakeholders in an organizations performance and in persuasively communicating a company's ethical and socially responsible behaviour, these groups can be kept onside. Supported throughout by lively examples, this book contains guidance for implementing strategies that engage stakeholders - highlighting those organizations which employ communication professionals as key performers. Van Riel reveals how a dominant logic develops among executives, which influences styles and techniques of trust-building communication. The practical insights demonstrated via cases including Google, Unilever and Barclays make this book useful reading for MBA and other graduate classes across areas such as public relations and reputation management as well as thinking managers across the globe.
- Author BiographyCees B.M. van Riel is Professor of Corporate Communication at Erasmus University, the Netherlands. His other publications include Essentials of Corporate Communication (Routledge, 2007).
- Author(s)Cees B.M. Van Riel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 45 black & white halftones, 79 black & white line drawings
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.