All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAristotle, one of the greatest philosophers of all time, once wrote, Happiness is the ultimate goal that we pursue in all acts of our life. Since ancient times, happiness has been the subject of study of philosophers and, more recently, of psychologists, as they have tried to define it and proposed ways to achieve it. We all want to be happy, but what is happiness, really? After leaving his corporate career in Spain to search for the answer to this very question, author Juan M. Martin Menendez discovered the truth that he already knew in his Mediterranean heart: the happiness and fulfillment we all seek has its roots in feeling vibrantly alive. Passion, vitality, enthusiasm, love, connection, and self-expression are the experiences that make our life a delight. The Mediterranean cultures have these qualities ingrained in their spirit and way of life, providing them with their unique vibrancy and joy in living recognized around the world. In The Aliveness Factor, Juan M. Martin Menendez shares his inspirational journey and for the first time has distilled this vibrancy of body, heart, and soul into practical principles that anyone can follow. As the root of all true success and happiness, The Aliveness Factor can be incorporated in anyone's life matter where they live, providing a universal path to a joyful and meaningful life.
- Author BiographyJuan M. Martin Menendez is an author, speaker, and entrepreneur. At the age of thirty-six, life invited him into an adventure of personal discovery and transformation. The loss of his fancy job as chief executive officer for Spain and Portugal of a multinational technology company became a turning point in his life and the beginning of a journey where he discovered truths about life that his university engineering and business studies never taught him. Through a series of experiences, step by step, stage by stage, he discovered what he already knew in his Mediterranean heart: that the ultimate success and happiness we all seek has its roots in our feeling vibrantly alive. Today he is on a mission to help others live vibrant and joyful lives through his speeches, programs, and creative initiatives.
- Author(s)Juan M Martin Menendez
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.