All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Allocation of Limited Entrepreneurial Attention examines the implications of allocating limited entrepreneurial attention among activities or projects. This book maintains that attention is simultaneously limited in that a decision maker can pay attention to only one thing at a time, and entrepreneurial in that it may be allocated to evaluating a potential new project for possible adoption. However, since the outcome of the allocation of attention is t certain, the number of projects among which attention can be allocated is stochastic and the maximum number of projects is endogeusly determined by the optimal allocation of limited entrepreneurial attention and describes the implications of this analysis for a number of ecomic problems.
- Author(s)Sharon Gifford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.