All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelling the food story of spring, summer, autumn and winter, this is the definitive guide to cooking the right things all through the year. When it comes to the tastiest food, keeping in touch with the rhythm of nature allows us to cook the most delicious recipes with the freshest, most flavoursome ingredients. Each dish is a celebration of the best of local British produce, from Fishcakes with Wilted Chard, Red Pepper and Feta Fritters, Rocket Pesto with Sirloin and Panna cotta with Poached Rhubarb, The Allotment Cookbook follows seasonal produce to restore a natural way of eating. You don't need to have an allotment or big kitchen garden to enjoy this book; although all the ingredients can be found in the shops, have a go at growing your own in the garden, in a scrap of ground or in a pot on a windowsill - it's so easy and is one of life's most satisfying pleasures. The Allotment Cookbook is a joyful guide to a sustainable and urishing way of life.
- Author BiographyPete Lawrence is an award-winning TV producer who has worked with many of the UK's best-loved food personalities including Nigel Slater, Nigella Lawson, Michel Roux Jnr, James Martin, Rachel Khoo, Brian Turner, The Hairy Bikers and Lorraine Pascale.
- Author(s)Pete Lawrence
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight418 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.