About this product
- DescriptionThe Double Dare Gang books 'The Allotment Ghost' and 'The Frankenstein Steps' are an integal part of StoryMaker. Extracts and examples from these books are used in the StoryMaker manual to exemplify many of the accelerated learning techniques. Live to Dare - Dare to live! Nige, Brian, Steve, Anna, Anthony, Kevin and Neil are the Double Dare Gang - a group of ordinary kids from an ordinary town who have the most wonderful adventures. What is the test that Steve must pass to join the DDG? What terrible monster lies in wait in Old Man Jones's allotment? Which member of the group can tell the scariest story one dark and chilly night? How does Anna prove herself to be braver and cleverer than the rest of the kids in the group? Do you love excitement and fun? Will you follow the DDG's Code of Hour? Then come on in...If you dare!
- Author BiographyStephen Bowkett is a full-time writer of novels that span the age range and various genres, as well as a creative writing tutor and qualified hypnotherapist. He has 18 years' experience as a teacher of English. As a member of an advisory group to the national Advisory Committee on Creative and Cultural Education he helped to discuss the nature of 'creativity' and translate basic definitions and principles into practical activities that teachers could use with pupils immediately, and easily, within the framework of the National Curriculum.
- Author(s)Stephen Bowkett
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDouble Dare Gang S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Egerton,Sandi Patterson
- Volume editorAnne Oppenheimer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.