Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
- AU $5.00+ AU $11.70 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by umat-tutor
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is from the bestselling author of The Lovely Bones .'When all is said and done, killing my mother came easily.'For years, Helen Knightly has given her life to others: to her haunted mother, to her enigmatic father, to her husband and w-grown daughters. When she finally crosses a terrible boundary, her life comes rushing in at her in a way she never could have imagined.Unfolding over twenty-four hours, this searing vel explores the ties between mothers and daughters, wives and lovers, the meaning of devotion and the line between love and hate. It is a challenging, moving, gripping story, written with the humanity and fluidity that only Alice Sebold can bring to the page.
- Author BiographyAlice Sebold is the author of the number one bestseller The Lovely Bones and the memoir Lucky. She lives in California with her husband, Glen David Gold
- Author(s)Alice Sebold
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Edition StatementAirside ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.