Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.44Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionRoger Cologne is an Alpha Boy. He has all the trappings of success - the looks, car, flat, and a high-powered job. He doesn't do relationships. He is a collector of conquests without consequence. By unexpectedly becoming a father and receiving redundancy he discovers there is more to life. He is forced to start his personal development journey. He seeks to learn more about himself as well as entering a meaningful relationship. By doing so, he moves towards becoming an Alpha Wolf. Written by Professor Nick Clements, one of the world's foremost experts on masculinity and rites of passage, this compelling story allows us to gain understanding and insight into the modern man's journey. Combining humour, wisdom and emotionally charged stories the book explains how a lot of men think and experience the separate worlds of work, relationships and feelings. It is full of advice and guidance for us all, and incorporates exercises and life style development work which has been practiced by hundreds of people over the last 20 years.
- Author BiographyNick Clements has worked in areas of high social need for over 30 years. He has also worked with indigenous people from all around the world. He combines these two areas of interest to create community, develop rites of passage and enable personal growth for hundreds of people. His writing reflects and advances his focus on the development of a new emotionally intelligent masculinity. He is seeking a positive legacy for future generations. He lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Nick Clements
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.