All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionP.D. Eastman, the author of Go, Dog, Go! and Are You My Mother? takes you on a silly romp through the alphabet. From American Ants to a Zebra with a Zither, there are laughs in store: an elephant on eggs! A walrus in a wig!And there's a handy alphabet down the side of each page so that everyone can keep track of where they are in the ABC's.
- Author BiographyP. D. EASTMAN was an author-illustrator who created many children's books, including Are You My Mother?, Go, Dog. Go!, and The Best Nest. Trained at the National Academy of Design, he was working for Walt Disney Productions and Warner Brothers Cartoons before he enlisted in the army in 1943 and was assigned to the Signal Corps Film Unit--which was headed by Theodor Geisel, who would eventually become known to the world as Dr. Seuss. After Geisel later approached him to write for his new Beginner Book series at Random House, Eastman published his first book, Sam and the Firefly. Since then, Random House has sold over thirty million books by P. D. Eastman, and he has become one of the most beloved children's book authors in the world.
- Author(s)P D Eastman
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBright & Early Books(r)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width170 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.