All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Alphabetized Job Search is a hilarious, unique One-of-a-Kind book that exhibits eye-opening job searching from the real job search candidate's trenches. This book identifies what one truly experiences when challenged with their job search. What happens when all you learned from the expert's takes a different path? What would you do if you were interviewed in a supply closet? How do you prepare for that very important phone interview when you have cats? The Alphabetized Job Search will address these events and many more alphabetically and will most definitely provide readers with the needed ammunition to be so much better prepared on their mission in the unbelievably awkward confusing world of their job search. There are many career building, resume and interview strategy books, etc. All these how-to-books, definitely add kwledge to one's repertoire. However, The Alphabetized Job Search totally sets itself above the rest because it truly addresses very real life experiences as a candidate. Learning through these many real time humorous events will enable the incent job seeker to understand that all is t sunny and you never kw what lurks behind that job interview door. The Alphabetized Job Search offers readers fun and laughter in their real life journey. Joan and Dale have been there done that. They have the t-shirts printed on both sides. The Alphabet format allows a wonderful easy to follow format. Using this A through Z digest, one will easily be presented to the usual and unusual situations. Each letter of the alphabet, will address one with the true experiences as experienced from the real life job search trenches. This invaluable information will enable one to create winning strategies for seeking their next job.
- Author BiographyJoan Addison and Dale Liebman have been through Job Search Hell. They have experienced the professional guidance of Career Counselors, actively participated with Job Search Work Teams, read the books and been engaged in various Job Search Web Groups. After receiving her Bachelor's Degree from Long Island University, Joan successfully changed careers many times and thus has real time experience in reinventing. One of her careers entailed Recruitment and Human Resources Management. Joan has recruited Executives, specialized Software Engineers, Patent Attorneys, etc. Recently, she was in charge of the Recruitment Program for a Local US Census 2010 Office. Joan received an early retirement package from AT&T whereby she specialized in International Services and strategies for Fortune 500 Corporate Clientele. She was the Vice President, Sales and Marketing for the US start-up of a Norwegian E-learning company and during her Financial Services career, she worked in Management, as a Stock Broker and a Wholesaler of Mutual Funds. Dale is a twenty-year-retiree from AT&T in which she was involved with various management functions in marketing communications and customer care. Since the age of twelve, Dale has worked for many different Companies and private Enterprises. She developed Reward and Recognition Programs and was recognized as a Role Model. Armed with a Master's Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University, a Mini-MBA from Wharton Business School, Certificate in Purchasing Management from Arizona State University, BS in Business Administration from Youngstown State University, and an AAS/Business Merchandising from Fashion Institute of Technology, Dale succeeded at being a Manager with expertise in analyzing and redesigning business processes to strategically focus on critical business functions. Dale has a successful track record of utilizing her strong organizational and communication skills.
- Author(s)Dale S Liebman,Joan Addison
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.