Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offer a hilarious and charming literary vel about the mysterious disappearance of an Englishman in the heart of Spain. A joy to read...Deliciously quirky! (Rosanna Ley, author of The Villa and Return to Mandalay). Atticus Craftsman never travels without a supply of Earl Grey and a favourite book. So when he is sent to shut down a failing literary magazine in Madrid, he packs both. A short Spanish jaunt later, he'll be back in Kent, cup of tea and smoked-salmon sandwich in hand. But the five ladies who run the magazine have other ideas. They'll do anything to keep the jobs they love and their cosy office together. Even if it involves hoodwinking Atticus with flashing eyes, the ghosts of literature past and a winding journey into the heart of Andalucia. With t the most efficient of detectives in hot pursuit, it's only a matter of time before Atticus Craftsman either falls in love, disappears completely or - worst of all - runs out of Earl Grey. Crime comedy, love story and literary adventure all at once, The Altogether Unexpected Disappearance of Atticus Craftsman is fiendishly fun and delightfully different.
- Author BiographyMamen Sanchez is a deputy editor at !Hola! magzine and editor of !Hola! Mexico. A bestselling author in Spain, she has published five novels; this is the first to be translated into English. She lives in Madrid and is married with five children.
- Author(s)Mamen Sanchez
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/07/2016
- Weight439 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.