All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn hor of the fortieth anniversary of the Center for the Arts at Wesleyan University, The Alumni Show II looks back at four decades of Wesleyan artists. Building on the first Alumni Show held in November/December 2003 in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the CFA, this exhibition (September 6 - December 8, 2013) features an entirely new selection of seventeen alumni artists. Their work spans a broad range of contemporary practice and media, including painting, sculpture, drawing, installation art, video art, performance, and film. The artists featured in this exhibition are Ian H. Boyden '95, Stephanie Calvert '08, Rutherford Chang '02, Nicolas Collins '76 MA '79, Renee Green '81, Raphael Griswold '06, John N. Hatleberg '79, Gabriela Herman '03, Elsie Kagan '99, Liz Magic Laser '03, Danielle Mysliwiec '98, Ed Osborn '87, Juliana Roma '04, Aki Sasamoto '04, Arturo Vidich '03, Stephanie Washburn '03, and Ben Weiner '03. The full-color catalog includes a foreword by Michael S. Roth and an essay by John B. Ravenal. It was designed by Cathy Waters, and includes an exhibition checklist.
- Author BiographyJOHN B. RAVENAL 81, the Sydney and Frances Lewis Family Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond. MICHAEL S. ROTH is the president of Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)John B. Ravenal
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note32 colour plates
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.