All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionAlzheimer's disease and age-related memory loss are on the increase. The burden this condition places on sufferers, their families and health care systems is immense. In this reassuring and practical book, top nutritionist and mental health expert Patrick Holford argues that memory decline and Alzheimer's disease can be arrested, and the risks of developing such diseases reduced significantly, if you take action early. THE ALZHEIMER'S PREVENTION PLAN is based on research into nutritional medicine from experts around the world, and features the latest scientific findings on how nutrition can help prevent this devastating condition. It features a specially formulated Alzheimer's prevention diet and a ten-step plan to enhance your memory, which includes a simple test to discover your risk, and reverse it in eight weeks; memory boosting vitamins and minerals; essential fats that help your brain think faster; and simple lifestyle changes and exercises to keep your mind young.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford is one of the UK's top nutrition experts, widely quoted in the media. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London, chief executive of the Food for the Brain Foundation and the author of over 30 health books.
- Author(s)Deborah Colson,Patrick Holford,Shane Heaton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content Noteb/w
- Weight320 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.