All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome on an amazing journey around the world, seeking out the weirdest and most wonderful animals! From the heights of the Himalayas to the deepest depths of the Pacific ocean, explore these 21 exciting places and meet the animals who live in them. Visit the jungle caves of Borneo, the Australian outback, the Arctic ice floes and many, many more! Your spotter's tes for each location contain all the animals you meet, plus lots of fantastic extra facts about the places you visit.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne is a children's author who has written many non-fiction books on a wide variety of topics. Brendan Kearney realized he didn't like rulers while studying architecture at university, so opted for illustration as quickly as he could. He specializes in children's books and artwork.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurence King
- Weight1021 g
- Width262 mm
- Height351 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brendan Kearney
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.