All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with weird and wonderful pictures to colour in, The Amazing Anti-Boredom Colouring Book is sure to keep kids entertained for hours. This quirky colouring book is full of hilarious and extraordinary illustrations, from crazy monsters to animals mashups, which will banish boredom and transform everyday life into chaos and fantasy. This book is a follow-up to The Anti-Boredom Colouring Book.
- Author BiographyChris grew up somewhere between the canals of south-west France, the Swiss mountains and England's Essex estuary. The youngest of four children (the little brother role he still embraces in adulthood), Chris spent the majority of his education drawing on his friends' schoolbooks and was brought up on a diet of Tom & Jerry, Swiss chocolates, cheap fizzy pop and French sunshine. Chris' irreverent sense of humour was born from years as both a mild mannered doodler and angry burger flipper. Taking inspiration as much from Henri Matisse as he does The Muppets as well as odd bits of packaging collected from foreign supermarkets Chris' work has been described as charming and visually striking with a sharp graphic style. His illustrations are populated with rambunctious characters that are a cleverly crafted mix of an uncomplicated line style, wonky perspectives and conspicuous colour choices.
- Author(s)Chris Dickason
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.