All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out about the costumes and weaponry of Europe's crusading knights, and take a glimpse at the fearless Samurai warriors of Japan. Meet the humble laundry maid, the elegant lady, the blacksmith sweating in his forge, and the young squire learning to joust and fight. Step-by-step projects allow you to don a knight's helmet, make a working trebuchet, and much more. Fantastic photographs and detailed illustrations bring the world of knights, tournaments, battles, sieges and heraldry to life, and make a perfect fun learning book.
- Author BiographyBarbara Taylor is an award-winning writer and editor who specializes in children's information books. William Klemperer is an Inspector of Ancient Monuments for English Heritage.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.