All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur body is an amazing thing and there's so much more to discover about it than meets the eye. The Amazing Body Detectives is a fun and informative insight into the inner and outer world of our bodies. No ok and cranny is left undiscovered, goosebump left unexplored. We all kw that we all have unique fingerprints, but did you kw that we also have a unique tongue print? Did you kw that when you are awake, the human brain has eugh electricity whizzing about to power a light bulb? Our eyelashes have little creatures living on them - come and take a look at them! Following on from BUG DETECTIVE, this follows the same interesting, fun and informative look at different parts of the body. Hidden elements appear on every page making this interactive and enjoyable. Taking a more lighthearted approach than many other books on the market, this book covers the key facts with fun and humor, as well as dispelling the myths.
- Author BiographyMaggie is a freelance illustrator working in London since she graduated from Kingston University in 2010. She is the Art Director of popular magazine, OKIDO and is working on their forthcoming TV series, The Okido Show, due to be aired on Cbeebies in autumn 2015. Her work has appeared in The Big Issue, Sunday Times, Telegraph, Le Monde, Reader's Digest, New Statesman, Wired, Time Out, Flamingo magazine and Conde Nast Traveller. She also works with Google, Eurostar, Heineken and American Airlines. Maggie is part of the increasingly popular Zombie Collective. Maggie particularly likes working with maps and old travelling ephemera.
- Author(s)Maggie Li
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.