All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of people wrote this book . . Since publication of The Power of Positive Thinking . . thousands of readers have communicated with me. They told how, by the application of positive thinking principles to their own life situations, they have mastered fear, healed personal relationships, found better health, overcome inner conflicts and gained strong new confidence. ' Norman Vincent Peale from A word to the reader. Does positive thinking always work? The answer, as shown in this book, is a resounding YES. Here, in greater depth than ever before Norman Vincent Peale offers detailed programmes to help you to eliminate areas of weakness, overcome insecurity and depression, and push past the first layers of fatigue to release the vast energy within you. Here too are the dramatic true stories of people who have transformed their lives through the power of positive thinking and faith to restore confidence, vitality and happiness to their lives.
- Author BiographyNorman Vincent Peale's books, most notably The Power of Positive Thinking, have sold millions of copies around the world. He founded The Positive Thinking Foundation, which promotes his theories on positive thinking.
- Author(s)Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/1994
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight207 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.