All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your young designer the gift of learning how to embroider and personalize almost anything. From the basics of traditional needlepoint to the skills of free-form embroidery, this book encourages kids to unplug from techlogy and plug into a calming, creative outlet instead. Fifteen projects run the gamut from pillows to phone carrying cases to backpack tags; the variety of stitches to use on them ensures that kids will be entertained for hours.
- Author BiographyKristin Nicholas is a knitting/needlework industry veteran of more than thirty years. She is a featured expert on PBS s Knit and Crochet Now and has appeared on Martha Stewart Living TV. Kristin lives with her family in Massachusetts. kristinnicholas.com.
- Author(s)Kristin Nicholas
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.