All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a historical-conceptual journey into the cluttered social formations that have remained outside of mainstream sociology. In particular, it reviews urban crowds, mediated publics, global masses, population, the sovereign people and the multitude and addresses the question: 'What is the building block of the social?'.
- Author BiographyAndrea Mubi Brighenti is Aggregate Professor of Social Theory at the University of Trento, Italy. His main research threads include space and society, visibility, ethnography and social theory. His recent publications include Visibility in Social Theory and Social Research.
- Author(s)Andrea Brighenti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.