All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of The American College Novel cites and describes 648 vels that are set at American colleges and universities, from Nathaniel Hawthorne's Fanshawe (Bowdoin College, 1828) to William Hart's Never Fade Away (University of California, 2002). This revised and updated edition contains 225 new entries, most new vels published since 1981.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Kramer, Jr. is Professor of Sociology Emeritus at SUNY-Brockport. He is the author ofAcademe in Mystery and Detective Fiction: An Annotated Bibliography (Scarecrow, 2000).
- Author(s)John E. Kramer
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.