All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh take on the great American classics The American Cookbook is a fresh, foodie approach to classic recipes from the American diner- think comfort food with a gourmet twist. Enjoying American food channels serving up food programmes such as Diners, Drive-ins and Dives?The American Cookbook features over 150 recipes, covering great American classics such as pulled pork with delicious contemporary alternatives. Traditional apple pie morphs into Strawberry and Huckleberry pie and the classic truck-stop burger and fries becomes Chargrilled Burger on Hot Sourdough with Sweet Potato Chips. Explore the Italian, Asian and West African influences on classic American food with easy step-by-step sequences for key techniques, such as sauces and marinades and create fresh, easy and, most importantly, tasty food. From wraps and rolls to sweet pies and cheesecakes, The American Cookbook is here to help you create healthier versions of your favourite American fix.
- Author BiographyCaroline Bretherton has worked in the food industry for the last 17 years. She has worked extensively in television, presenting a wide range of food programmes, and in print media, contributing to, among others, The Times as their family food writer. She has written three books published by DK, The Allotment Cookbook Through the Year, Step-by-Step Baking and The Pie Book. Elena Rosemond-Hoerr is the creative genius behind award-winning food blog Biscuits and Such.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1146 g
- Width201 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.