All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Elections of 2008 assembles leading political scientists and journalists to explain the election results and their implications for America's future. Topics include financing the elections, religion's influence, the media, and how the George W. Bush legacy affected the outcome. The book also explores Congressional behavior in the twenty-first century and discusses how it affected election results in 2008.
- Author BiographyJanet M. Box-Steffensmeier is Vernal Riffe Professor of Political Science, courtesy professor of sociology, and director of the program in Statistics and Methodology at Ohio State University. She is the coeditor of the 2008 Oxford Handbook of Political Methodology with Henry E. Brady and David Collier and coauthor of Event History Modeling: A Guide for Social Scientists with Bradford S. Jones. Steven E. Schier is Dorothy H. and Edward C. Congdon Professor of Political Science at Carleton College. He is the author or editor of eleven books, most recently Panorama of a Presidency: How George W. Bush Acquired and Spent His Political Capital and numerous scholarly and media articles.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJanet M. Box-Steffensmeier,Steven E. Schier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.