All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Foreigner (and Al R.G.) is an action-adventure story about a Mish Kid whose parents have been murdered in a car bomb. The recently orphaned Samantha Milligan finds herself living in a sleepy little town with total strangers: her aunt, uncle, cousin and their big, fat, yellow cat named Al R.G. Sam must confront the culture shock of moving to America while being stalked by her parents' killer.
- Author BiographySandra Davis Hoyos was born in Knoxville, TN and currently lives in a nearby city with her two awesome teenage boys. Also residing in her home is an orange, tabby cat known as Al R. G. As a young girl, Sandra often wrote mysteries and action/adventure stories about skating camps, traveling and boarding schools. She grew up as a competitive roller skater and switched to ice skating in college. She taught ice skating for several years before starting a family. Once her children were born, she began writing books to teach colors, letter identification, letter sounds, numbers and directional prepositions. She continues to use those books while working as an early interventionist for special needs children age birth to three years old. This book was born from her fascination of her aunt and uncle's life as career missionaries in Africa. She was mesmerized by her cousins' stories about their life in Africa and then adjusting to the American culture. Mix some of those stories with a little action, a little mystery, plus one big, fat, yellow cat and you've got the makings of a really fun book!
- Author(s)Sandra Davis Hoyos
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.