All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready toblast back to the American Revolutionand discover what life was like during that time! When people talk about the American Revolution, things like the thirteen colonies and the Boston Tea Partymay come to mind. But what was it really like during thattime? This engaging nfiction book, complete with black and white interior illustrations, will make readers feel like they've traveled back in time. It covers everything from how the war started to what life was like for the colonists, and more. Find out interesting, little-kwn facts such as how George Washington was aspymaster and how some women served as soldiers in the Continental Army!Theunique details along with the clever and humorous interior illustrations make this series stand out from the competition.
- Author BiographyNancy Ohlin is the author of the Blast Back! series, the YA novels Always, Forever and Beauty, and the early chapter book series Greetings from Somewhere under the pseudonym Harper Paris. She lives in Ithaca, NY with her husband, their two kids, two cats, a bunny, and assorted animals who happen to show up at their door. Visit her online at nancyohlin.com. Adam Larkum is a freelance illustrator based in the United Kingdom. In addition to his illustration work, he also works in animation and develops characters for television.
- Author(s)Nancy Ohlin
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlast Back!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Larkum
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.