All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the American thriller? Has it developed over time? What was it like in the past? This is a book about thrillers and gaining kwledge of what American thrillers were like in a specific period - the 1970s. Analysing seventies texts about crime, police, detectives, corruption, paraia and revenge, The American Thriller aims to open debates on genre in the light of audience theory, literary history and the place of popular fiction at the moment of its production.
- Author BiographyPAUL COBLEY is Reader in Communications at London Guildhall University.
- Author(s)Paul Cobley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2000
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCrime File S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.