Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionBy employing new 'optics' and a comparative approach, this book helps us recognize the unexpected and unsettling connections between America's 'western' empire and Nazi Germany's 'eastern' empire, linking histories previously thought of as totally unrelated and leading readers towards a deep revisioning of the 'American West' and the 'Nazi East'.
- Author BiographyCarroll P. Kakel, III ('Pete') is a research historian and lecturer at The Johns Hopkins University Centre for Liberal Arts, USA. He has an MA in Holocaust Studies (with distinction) and a PhD in Modern History from Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Carroll P. Kakel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.